Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for catching a few Z z z z


The last post of the challenge and sleep might now be possible.










I know, I know, my attempt to complete the A-Z challenge resembled a toddler trying out the alphabet: letters left out here and there.
















And due to pure exhaustion, I didn't get to as many blogs as I would have liked.







But I have arrived at the end.






Late nights blog-hopping and typing apart, it's been fantastic meeting many interesting people whose paths in cyberspace I would not have crossed but for the challenge!






So many thanks to Karen, Arlee, Alex, Jeffrey, Talli and all who hosted.








As I write, I remain in a sort of post-blog-challenge euphoria and plan continuing to check out the list of challenge participants.







Look forward to meeting you, after a decent night's sleep, that is.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Mari, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

Mari G said...

Thanks so much, Elizabeth. It was great fun. I'm now following you!